Fertility Score is a highly effective screening test of the male fertility potential and as the only test shows 2 measured parameters – motility and concentration of sperm in 1 ml – on the base of clinical study.
Fertility Score for men includes two tests in one package. This is a simple test that can be done at home and you can differentiate the results of colorimetry (by color). Positive or negative result is determined by the color change of semen sample compare to the color chart.
Package: 2 tests Manufacturer: Androgene Corporation (USA)
- Glass RH, Ericsson SA, Ericsson RJ, Marcoux, LJ and Sullivan H. The resazurin reduction test provides an assessment of sperm activity. Fert. Steril. 56: 743-746, 1991.
- Mahmoud AM, Comhaire FH, Vermeulen L and Andreou E. Comparison of the resazurin test, adenosine triphosphate in semen, and various sperm parameters. Hum. Reprod. 9(9): 1688-1693, 1994.
- Dart MG, Mesta J, Crenshaw C and Ericsson SA. Modified resazurin reduction test for determining the fertility potential of bovine spermatozoa. Arch. Androl. 33: 71-75, 1994.
- Reddy KV, Meherji PK, Gokral JS and Shahani SK. Resazurin reduction test to evaluate semen quality. Indian J. Exp. Biol. 35(4): 369-373, 1997.
- Zalata AA, Lammertijn N, Christophe A and Comhaire FH. The correlates and alleged biochemical background of the resazurin reduction test in semen. Int. J. Androl. 5: 289-294, 1998.